Ylang Ylang Oil
$20.00 – $90.00
Cananga odorata var. genuina
- Aphrodisiac – Increases sexual drive. cures temporary impotency, frigidity of both males and females, erectile dysfunctions, and general loss of interest in sex.
- Antidepressant – Soothing and calming to the nervous system. It reduces anxiety, stress, depression.
- Antiseptic – Helps in reducing infections on the skin or in minor wounds.
- Antispasmodic – Prevent and ease menstrual cramps. Helps in PMS and missing periods.
- Sedative – The aroma is calming, rich, soothing for mind and emotions, with an uplifting, joyful, happy, sunshiny presence.
How to Use:
- Aromatic – Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice.
- Vaporize – Add a 3-5 drops to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a Topical – Dilute 2- 3 drops with carrier oil like coconut, once mixed, apply it directly on the skin using your palms or fingers. Mix a couple of drops of this oil with a carrier oil and use as body massage, to promote endocrine, cardiovascular, reproductive and digestive systems.
- Apply it on to your pillows at night and sleep peacefully.
- Aromatic Description – floral, sweet, fresh, fragrant, delicate.
- Collection Method – Steam Distillation
- Plant Part – Flower
- Main Constituents – Linalol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Geranial, Benzyl Acetate, Geranyl Acetate, Eugenol, Methyl Chavicol, Pinene, Beta-Caryophyllene, Farnasene
- Possible skin sensitivity. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.