$25.00 – $45.00
Skin health – Tightens and rejuvenates the skin. Anti-aging. Treats infections. Heals sores, wounds, cuts, scars, acne. Relives burns. Prevents fungal infections.
Boosts immunity – Contains antioxidants that prevent free radical damage. Increases detoxification
Hair health – Prevents dandruff. Moisturizes the hair and scalp. Rich in vitamin E and fatty acids.
Treats eczema and psoriasis
Natural bug repellent
How to Use:
- Condition your hair – Apply few drops on your scalp and hair in circular motions to 5 to 10 min. leave it overnight. This moisturize the scalp and boosts hair growth.
- Vaporize – Add a 3-5 of Neem essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and moisture your hair in the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a topical – Dilute 2-3 drops with carrier oil and apply it directly on the skin using your palms or fingers. Mix 2-3 drops with face cream or apply on face directly at night. Use it as massage oil or cream to enhance the healing.
- Aromatic Description – Bitter, sweet and herbaceous.
- Collection Method – Cold pressed.
- Plant Part – Leaves and buds.
- Main Constituents – Isomeldenin, nimbin, nimbinene, 6-desacety, llnimbinene, nimbandiol, immobile, nimocinol, quercetin, and beta-sitosterol.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if you are pregnant. If you are nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.