$18.00 – $49.99
- Anti-depressant – Soothing and calming to the nervous system. It reduces anxiety, stress, depression.
- Anti-inflammatory – Helps heal from scars, wounds, stretch marks, and acne. Anti-aging. Excellent pain reliever for muscle and joints pain. Eases headaches.
- Anti- fungal and Antimicrobial – Prevents microbial infections. Offers insect-repelling benefits. Removes bad breath, heal oral infections, ease and fights dental pain, toothaches, sore gums and mouth ulcers very effectively. Natural household cleaner.
How to Use:
- Aromatic – Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice. Benefit yourself with the powerful Aroma.
- Vaporize – Add a 3-5 of lemon grass essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a topical – Dilute 2-3 drops with carrier oil like coconut, once mixed, apply it directly on the skin using your palms or fingers.
- Aromatic Description: Fresh, sweet, lemony, earthy.
- Collection Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Grass
- Main Constituents: Geranial, Neral, Geranyl acetate, Geraniol, (+)-Limonene.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize skin sensitivity.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.