$18.00 – $49.99
- Anti-Inflammatory – Relieves contractions, Fights infections and open wounds.
- Anti-fungal and Antimicrobial – Prevents microbial infections. Offers insect-repelling benefits. Purifies the air quality and surfaces in the house by diffusing the oil or by spraying it on using a spray bottle.
- Anti-depressant – Soothing and calming to the nervous system. It reduces anxiety, stress, depression.
- Stimulant – Increase the blood flow and stimulate the circulation throughout the body.
- Spasmodic – Natural and warming effects also aid a lot in abdominal cramps.
How to Use:
- Aromatic – Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice. Benefit yourself with the powerful Aroma.
- Vaporize – Add a 3-5 of citronella essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a topical – Dilute 2-3 drops with carrier oil like coconut, once mixed, apply it on the skin using your palms or fingers. Mix a couple of drops of this oil with a carrier oil and massage gently onto the chest to promote respiratory health.
- Aromatic Description – Citrus, lemony, grassy, woody
- Collection Method – Steam Distillation
- Plant Part – Grass
- Main Constituents – Citronellol, citronellal, and geraniol
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.